OnlyFans is a paid subscription platform that allows creators to share content with their subscribers. Creators can set their own subscription prices and have the option to offer additional paid content or services to their subscribers.
ANSWER: OnlyFans pays creators once a month, on the first of the month, for the previous month’s earnings.
This means that if you are an OnlyFans creator, you will receive payment for the previous month’s earnings on the first day of the current month. For example, if you are an OnlyFans creator and you earned $100 in the month of January, you will receive payment for that $100 on February 1st.
OnlyFans uses a variety of payment methods to pay creators, including direct deposit and check. To receive payment, creators must set up a payment method and provide their payment information in their OnlyFans account settings. It’s important to note that OnlyFans takes a percentage of creators’ earnings as a fee for using the platform, which currently is 20%.
OnlyFans Payout Process
The OnlyFans payout process is relatively simple. Here’s an overview of how it works:
- As an OnlyFans creator, you set your own subscription price and have the option to offer additional paid content or services to your subscribers.
- Your subscribers pay for your content or services using a variety of payment methods, including credit card and PayPal.
- OnlyFans takes a percentage of your earnings as a fee for using the platform. The current percentage taken by OnlyFans is 20%.
- At the end of each month, OnlyFans tallies up your earnings for the previous month.
- On the first of the current month, OnlyFans initiates a payout for the previous month’s earnings.
- OnlyFans pays you using the payment method that you have set up in your OnlyFans account settings. This can be direct deposit or check.
It’s important to note that OnlyFans may hold a portion of your earnings for a period of time in order to protect against chargebacks and fraudulent activity. Once this hold period has passed, your earnings will be released and paid out to you on the next scheduled payout date.